Interactive Bar

Google Translate

Google Translate

Google Search

Google Search

Left Bar

Home Link

Coningsby St Michael's

Church of England

Primary School

Believe. Aspire. Succeed.

Contact Details

What should I do if I think my child has special educational needs and or a disability (SEND)?


  1. Initially concerns should be discussed with your Child’s Class Teacher.
  2. If you have further concerns or would like to discuss any points further then contact Mrs A Jones who is the SendCo or Mrs J Mills, SendCo Assistant.

Scrolling Values

  • We're proud of our achievements! Read about them on our website!