Midday Supervisor Vacancy
Required: 25th November 2019 or as soon as possible thereafter.
PAY GRADE: LAAT G2 11
Hourly Rate: £8.37
Closing Date: 13th November 2019
Shortlisting: Will take place 14th November 2019
Interviews: Will take place on or around Monday 18th November 2019
The lunchtime experience should be a positive one in which our children should feel safe, socialise and enjoy themselves. We need hardworking and committed people to join our friendly school team.
We need to recruit a new Midday Supervisor to join our regular team.
The working hours for the post is 11.55am to 1.15pm, Monday-Friday, term time only.
The role involves working as part of a team with responsibilities and tasks to include:
- Play leading and being a good role model for the children.
- Supervise our children throughout the lunchtime session.
- Encourage the children to eat their lunch.
- Serve meals and water where required.
- Help the children to play safely.
- Administer first aid as appropriate.
- Prepare rooms for dining, including setting out tables and chairs as appropriate.
- Clear up the dining area as required.
If you are interested in becoming a midday supervisor in our school, please complete the application form below or contact the school for an electronic application pack on firstname.lastname@example.org
The LAAT promotes diversity and wants a workforce which reflects Christian Value. Applications are welcome from all, irrespective of gender, sexuality, race, religion, marital status, age, or disability.
The LAAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will require the successful applicant to undertake an Enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.