How will school prepare and support my child's transfer to secondary school?
We understand the transfer to secondary school can be a daunting time for everyone and maybe even more so if your child has SEN. We will support you and your child by:
* Providing a transition programme, if needed, in conjunction with the child and Parents/Carers
* Providing information about the needs of your child to their transferring school through face to face meetings, paperwork, emails, etc
* Organising additional visits to the school if required
* Organising a Year 6 transition meeting for families
* Inviting the SENDCO's from the secondary schools to come into school to meet with the pupils, and the SENDCo.