Class teacher vacancy
Start date - 1 September 2016
Contract - temporary until 31.08.17
Pay - MPS
The governors, staff and pupils seek to appoint excellent Class Teachers, who are caring, motivated and committed to the needs of the pupils in their care, ensuring they all achieve their full potential. We are looking for dedicated team players with innovative and imaginative ideas, who are able to inspire the minds of children, whilst making a positive impact on their learning.
We are a good, forward thinking school, continuing to improve and with ever increasing numbers we now have a range of fantastic opportunities across our school. Please state your preference of EYFS, KS1 or KS2 in your application.
The successful candidates will be passionate teachers who:
- Are efficient and well organised and have skills and talents to improve the learning of children
- Have high expectations of learning and behaviour both of themselves and the children in their care
- Have a caring and positive attitude
- Have excellent communication skills and are approachable for all children, staff and parents
- Have the ability to promote the school’s aims and values
We can offer you:
- Friendly, enthusiastic and hardworking children
- An innovative and supportive staff who are committed to enhancing the learning and progress of our children
- Rich and creative and learning environments, both inside and outside
- Interested and supportive governors
- A welcoming family atmosphere and caring ethos based on Church School Values
Applications are welcome from experienced and newly qualified teachers.
Visits to the school (by appointment) are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school for an application pack - email@example.com or telephone 01526 342312.
Closing date for applications is Monday 11 April 2016 (midday) and interviews will be held on Tuesday 19 April 2016.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful candidate will undergo an enhanced CRB check