Home Page

Who else might be involved in supporting my child?

If required, the SendCo, with Parental agreement, can access further advice and support from a number of external support agencies, these include:

* Educational Psychologist

* Specialist Teaching Team

* Working Together Team- Social Communication including Autism specialist Teacher

* BOSS - Behaviour Outreach Support Service

* Speech and Language Therapy Service

* Occupational Therapy

* Physiotherapist

* Sensory Impaired service

* Casy Counselling

* Reintegration outreach

* Local Specialist Schools

Healthy Minds

If appropriate, we can make referrals to:

* Paediatricians

* Family support through the Early Help Assessment

* Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS)

* Education Welfare Service

* Children and young Persons Nursing Team