We carefully track all of our children’s progress every 6 weeks through the use of data observations and discussions with the child. If your child is not meeting their age-related expectations, we may use a range of assessment tools to help us pinpoint how best to support them, including:
* Age related expectations
* P Scales (PIVATS) - small steps progress for children in Year 1 and above
* Early Years Foundation stage curriculum - for children working within the Foundation Stage
* Standardised assessments
* Assessment for learning - within the classroom, for example, using self-assessment against targets
* Individual targets - through a personalised plan
* pre and post intervention assessments.
These help us to identify the areas to target to move your child forward in their learning.