* We will listen to your concerns and discuss with you our observations.
* The class teacher together with the child and their parents / carers will decide on a plan or action.
* A further meeting may then be arranged within a few weeks to discuss outcomes.
* If concerns still remain the Special Needs Co-ordinator (SendCo) will be informed and if appropriate and agreed with you, your child may be placed on the Special Needs register.
* A plan will be put together with specific targets that will be shared with the child, parents and supporting adults.
* The plan will be reviewed termly.
* If concerns remain, advice may be sought from specialist outside agencies.