Home Page

Who do I contact if I am concerned that my child is not being supported or I have a complaint?


The first point of contact should be your child’s Class Teacher, however if your concerns still remain you should contact the SENDCo or the Head Teacher.

In the unlikely event you still have concerns you can follow our school complaints procedure which can be found on the website.